Property tax

We provide a wide range of property tax advice. You pay no capital gains tax when you sell your family home as long as it has been used for the whole period of ownership as you private residence.


But what to do when you have or considering the purchase of a second home.


If you rent out property you pay income tax on the rent less allowable expenses and charges.


There are special rules for holiday homes and rent-a-room.

Designed by Logicsofts
  • © 2017 AK Accountancy Services All rights reserved