The Construction Industry Scheme sets out special tax rules for contractors and subcontractors who work in the construction industry.
As a contractor you are required to meet specific obligations under the scheme, including registering with HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC), checking whether your subcontractors are registered with HMRC, paying subcontractors, deducting tax and submitting monthly statements confirming these payments.
Services we provide for contractors:
- Register you with HMRC as a contractor
- Verify your subcontractors with HMRC
- Ensure you pay your subcontractors correctly within the scheme
- Supply deduction statements to the subcontractors.
- Keep your records in good order and supply HMRC with monthly returns.